Friday, April 08, 2011

The Skidmore Signal Needs Help

The Skidmore Signal is an online newspaper for our small community, as you all know.  It offers free advertisement opportunities, as well as, a chance for you to get involved in your community.  If you  know of events or news that the citizens of Skidmore would be interested in, please contact me with the details and I can put something together to share online.

Have a passion for writing or taking pictures?  Then share it with us!
Have a passion for volunteering?  Then volunteer at the Signal!

You can volunteer to help the Signal by contacting me and letting me know what you might be interested in doing.  You can report on events in the area, sports scores, wedding and baby announcements, whatever you are interested in.  If you would like to just share news occasionally or on a more regular basis, anything will work at this point!  The online set up of this website is a blog, which is very easy to learn to navigate, I am willing to give access to this site and train someone if they are interested.  If you are a student, this could be something that you could use to get some experience for a future career.

I am not looking for someone to take over the Signal, I could just use some help.  I have been a little under the weather this week and was wishing I already had someone lined up to help me out a little.

Let me know if you are interested!
~ Maxie

Maxie Beyer, Publisher
Skidmore Signal
361.354.9754
signal@4beyer.com
www.4beyer.com

No comments: