Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Introducing Your New Publisher

As you have already noticed, the Skidmore Signal has a new publisher.  Maxie Beyer, that's me, I have volunteered to adopt the responsibility of publishing our online news for the Skidmore community.  If you don't know me, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself.

I am a 1995 Skidmore-Tynan ISD graduate, but only attended the school for my last two years of high school.  I moved to Skidmore after I married Billy Beyer in April of '97.  I am a Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi Alumni and currently work from home.  I work as a Production Assistant for Texas Techies and as the Web Designer for Community Outreach at Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi.  I also recently started my own business, 4B Productions, a web and graphic design business specializing in professional and affordable services, as well as, small business solutions.  Most importantly I am a stay-at-home mom of two beautiful children, Bree is 4 and Riley is 2.

I am excited about the new adventure I am on and look forward to what is in store for the Skidmore Signal.  I would love for the Signal to become community driven, by getting our residents to contribute their own stories, events, and passions to the blog.  If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to email me at signal@4beyer.com.  Please be patient with me during this transition time.

~ Maxie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Maxie for your willingness to serve our community!

Jody Haws said...

Congratulations, Maxie; the site looks great!

Anonymous said...

Maxie, my best to you in your newest community endeavor! You work very hard and this looks great!