Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Warning to the Wise

Reeys Falcon informs the Signal that he recently had several items stolen from his home including a camera, family heirlooms, and other expensive items. "I didn't miss my camera until I started packing early November for my trip to Chicago," said Mr. Falcon. "The other things I discovered missing after my return."

Mr. Falcon plans to file a report with the Sheriff's office and wishes to warn other Skidmore residents that, even in our small community, there are those who wish to take advantage of the trust of others - especially the elderly. Said Mr. Falcon, "Since I came to Skidmore I have always felt so very safe and have never lost even a blade of grass. Then I try to be kind to someone in need and give them work, and this happened. It is totally bewildering."

If you have knowledge of this, or any other crime, please call Bee County Crime Stoppers at 597-0206. All calls are strictly confidential and you may receive a reward for information leading to a conviction.

No comments: